Extremely maneuverable with fins or oars
- A "No Rocker Design" and large tube creates more contact and less water displacement
- Extremely buoyant
- Draws only three inches of water with a load
- No "rocking" while rowing - increasing rowing efficiency
- True boat design allows Water Masters to track better in moving water and wind
- Low profile and large surface area make it much less susceptible to wind
- Rigid seat platform acts as the frame of the raft giving the boat rigidity in bigger water
- Rigid seat also gives you a stable, solid, comfortable seating platform with a variety of seat options.
Length: 8' 10", Inside Length: 5' 8", Overall Width: 4' 4", Inside Width: 22"
Front of seat to inside front of raft: 32"
Rear Cargo Deck: 27" L x 23" W
Tube Diameter Sides: 16"
Tube Diameter Front and back: 20"
Raft Weight: 27 lbs.
Package Weight: 42 lbs.