Water Master Kodiak Standard Package
* Please allow 3-5 days for pick-up or delivery.
The Kodiak Raft Package was designed to meet the needs of our most demanding customers. The Kodiak Raft is larger than the Grizzly, and features a pointed bow and stern that increases stability, weight capacity, and rowing efficiency. The Kodiak Raft features the same hardware as the grizzly and is delivered in the same 7 cubic foot dry bag backpack. They are a few pounds heavier but every bit as compact.
Standard Breakdown Oars
NEW! High Back Soft Seat with gear pocket
NEW! Bravo 2 Foot Pump
Dry bag backpack that holds everything.
- Great for fishing, hunting, camping, photography, and adventure
- Want to wade? Just stand up!
- Massive weight capacity up to 750lbs
- Rated up to Class IV rapids
- Lightweight enough to simply pick up and portage around obstacles
- Accessories for any application
- Fish upstream or down without getting out of your boat
- Access areas that cannot be reached by foot
- All Water Masters are built to last with the toughest materials
- Manufactured to the same specs as white water rafts
- Double-reinforced seams
- Built with high quality 30oz 1100 denier PVC with built-in UV protection
- Material is VERY abreasion and puncture resistant
- We do not use internal air bladders that can degrade and fail over time
- Very few individual pieces to damage or misplace
- Excellent customer service and support
- All packages assembled and tested in Stevensville, Montana USA
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the raft
- Entire package, boat and accessories fit into a backpack with room to spare
- There is no external frame to assemble or transport
- There is no frame to tangle your line
- Ten minutes to assemble..disassemble in less
- Travel Friendly...can be checked as a normal luggage item
- No SUV, truck, or trailer required
- Store it in your closet
- Extremely stable because of its large surface are and low center of gravity
- Closed bow and stern protect your legs from objects in the water and prevents hang-ups
- Makes a great wading aid in slippery rivers
- Dual front and rear air chambers
- Very puncture resistant - allowing you to bounce off obstacles that you can't avoid
- Extremely maneuverable with fins or oars
- A "No Rocker Design" and large tube creates more contact and less water displacement
- Extremely buoyant
- Draws only three inches of water with a load
- No "rocking" while rowing - increasing rowing efficiency
- True boat design allows Water Masters to track better in moving water and wind
- Low profile and large surface area make it much less susceptible to wind
- Rigid seat platform acts as the frame of the raft giving the boat rigidity in bigger water
- Rigid seat also gives you a stable, solid, comfortable seating platform with a variety of seat options
Weight 50 lbs
Dimensions 35 × 24 × 12 in
Overall length: 8'10"
Inside length: 5'8"
Overall width: 4'4"
Inside width: 22"
Front of seat to inside front raft: 32"
Rear Cargo Deck: 27" L x 23" W
Tube diameter (sides) 16"
Tube diameter (front & back) 20"
Raft weight 27 lbs
Package weight 42 lbs