You're on a ride. Suddenly, your rear wheel hisses and you realize that you have a flat tire. Thankfully, you're prepared. Whip out the Stan's No Tubes Refill Bottle and apply some sealant inside your tire. Minutes later, you're ready to get back to enjoying the ride.
These small bottles are ideal to stuff into your ride backpack. In hot dry climates, Stan's Sealant can dry up faster than you think. Keep a few on hand just in case.
- 2oz Bottle
- Latex-based sealant is safe for tubed, tubeless or tubular tires.
- Can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly on tubeless tires, may be used in tubes as well (valve core remover required to inject in tubes)
- Pre-measured and ready to apply to one bicycle tire
- Stays liquid for two to seven months on average inside tire
- Anti-freeze agents allow sealant to be used in temperatures as low as -30 degrees F