Scarpa Maestrale Alpine Touring Boot
Still reigning as the best-selling AT boot of all time, Scarpa buffed up the beloved Maestrale Alpine Touring boot to bring you a terrain-crushing backcountry machine that sheds weight on the skintrack and increases power during steep descents. This year's boots are stiffer, jumping from 100 flex to a more aggressive 110, with the same comfortable 101mm last as its predecessor. The new Maestrale features a carbon-infused Grilamid shell with a Pebax tongue, shaving weight and increasing stiffness so you can tear into pinner couloirs and blast through chunder with stability and confidence.
Scarpa increased the range of motion in walk mode to an impressive 60 degrees, a change your legs will be stoked on during long approaches. The new Maestrale still features a heat-moldable Intuition liner that's stiffer and has less seams in the toe area to keep your feet warmer and more comfortable. Scarpa scrapped the old side-hinge tongue, eliminating countless broken hinges that occurred with the old model, and swapped the lowest buckle with an equalized cable system that tightens the whole forefoot. This new three-buckle system is simpler and sheds bulk for a more streamlined design.
- A powerful touring boot to crush the uphill and the downhill
- Forgiving 110 flex for advanced skiers
- 101mm last accommodates medium to wide feet
- Ultra lightweight Grilamid shell with a Pebax tongue
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner maximizes comfort
- Vibram sole gives you extra traction while booting
- 60-degree range of motion increases uphill efficiency
WEIGHT REFERENCE : 1400g; 3lbs 1oz (1/2 pair size 27)
LAST : 101mm
FLEX : 110
SKI/WALK MODE : Speedlock Plus
CLOSURE : 3 Buckles + Finger Strap
BINDING SYSTEM : TLT, AT