Shimano XT/Saint RT81 Ice-Tech CL Disc Rotor
Shimano's XT/Saint RT81 Ice-Tech CL Disc Rotor delivers excellent stopping performance for powerful and consistent braking in all conditions. Manufactured from a 3-layer sandwich construction of stainless steel and aluminium, the Shimano XT/Saint RT81 Ice-Tech CL Disc Rotor manages heat effectively and consistently.
Enhanced Braking Performance
The 3-layer sandwich construction allows heat build-up to radiate quickly through the aluminium core to achieve a drop in surface temperature of around 50°C. When coupled with Shimano's Ice-Tech pads the surface temperatures can drop from around 400°C to 300°C, which provides a big boost overall performance.
- Material: Aluminium and Stainless Steel
- Mount: Center lock
- Ice-Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Using the proven Shimano Centre lock system for excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight