RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Bike Rack - 2 Bike, 2" Receiver
From the shop: After multiple years and many bike racks later, to have the ability to finally be able to swing the bikes away from the tailgate of a pickup truck is pretty freaking awesome. The RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Rack proved it's value and worth on a biking adventure to Arizona. It made life so much easier when trying to access the bed of the pickup truck. Having the ability to swing out of the way makes tailgating so enjoyable. Being able to move the bikes out of the way is a breeze and returning them to the traveling position is simple.
Once you try the RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Bike Rack, you will never want to go back to a traditional bike rack. On top of that, it doesn't weight too much either.
- The industry’s first 180 degree swing away platform hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray. Not compatible with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 49”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Only available for 2" hitches. Uses RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Includes locking hitch pin and cable lock, keyed alike
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles.
- Rack weight 59 lbs (shipping weight 75 lbs)
Bike rack shipping charge applies to all bike racks
Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear door. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org