NRS Siren PFD - Women's Specific
The NRS Siren PFD is the most comfortable low-profile women's life jacket available today. Its six panel design effortlessly wraps around your body while soft, anatomically sculpted foam accommodates your curves.
- The Siren is a type III, low profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and with a zipper on both sides accessing that sunscreen or camera is a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
- Comfy hand-warmer pouch takes the chill off on chilly days.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).