Hala Rado River SUP Paddleboard
ETA: Early to middle December for delivery. Please be aware due to the current pandemic, the delivery date might be delayed.
10' 10" X 35" X 6"
[All Around + Whitewater]This SUP is off the hook with a retractable fin that will slide over rock instead of sending you overboard*. You can hit the lake, river or whitewater with a unique shape that can do it all.
Great for the larger paddlers or the average person & your dog: Venture out on an expedition, set up camp, then hit the river again. Incredibly tough, the Hala Rado SUP is capable of any challenge you throw at it.
- Burly for expeditions yet sleek and maneuverable, a great crossover all-around board
- Burly+Sporty Core Construction can take a serious beating & keep on cruising
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline gives you a precise center of control
- Full tip-to-tail rocker lets you load up and set out with enhanced speed and tracking
- Punch big holes, surf pockets, and enjoy expeditions with the family
- Sharp outline swallowtail gives you twin balance points and adds bite to your turns
- Diamond groove deck pad for superior traction
- Foot index lets you find the center of the board without taking your eyes off the water
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Stompbox retractable center fin hides from shallow rocks
- Removable quad side fins
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Bow & stern rubberized carry handles
- Center webbing handle with removable neoprene padding
- Side webbing re-entry handles
- Triple-reinforced leash D-ring at the stern of the board
- Bow bottom D-ring for easier & faster towing
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Industry-leading 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Backcountry rolling backpack carry/storage bag
- Repair kit
- Hand Pump
Please note you may actually go overboard. Use caution and take all necessary safety measures including wearing an approved flotation device and other gear specifically for river, whitewater or lake use.