Take Off seatpost, works perfect, was taken off a new Rocky Mountain for fit reasons prior to sale.
The Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- 30.9mm diameter
- Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm)
- Black Anodized
- Cable Routing Options: Internal or External