Skip to content
- Tool hides inside any 1-1/8" threadless steerer, held snug by o-rings
- Use EDC tap to thread alloy steerer for special EDC headset preloader top cap
- 2,3,4,5,6,8 hex keys, T25 Torx, flathead screwdriver, spoke keys, tire lever, lockring tool and chain tool are housed in a plastic cylinder (with room for a quick link)
- A second cylinder screws onto plastic tool cylinder for extra storage (or a Co2 can be threaded in place of the second cylinder)
- Alternatively, the tool can also fit inside the EDC pump rather than the steerer
- Steerer inner diameter must be between 24.25mm - 24.80mm (gauge included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device