Capo introduces its new Nova Men's Jersey as "progressive." While the industry at large is replete with buzz-wordy language like "progressive" that doesn't actually mean anything, the Nova is a case where literalism shines through the marketing palaver. In this case, the progress is represented by unequal parts fit, material, and sleeves, with the sleeves enjoying the lion's share of the progress.
- 16 panel construction ensures a sleek fit
- Body fabrics blend stretch, ventilation, and support
- Progressive sleeve length strike a peloton-approved profile
- Lycra cuffs and a partial silicone hem maintain coverage
- Standard complement of rear pockets for ride essentials
- UV protection on rear panel helps thwart harmful rays
- Designed in California; made in Italy