A women's-specific version of our standard-setting Chaos, the Black Diamond Ethos harness is a super-comfortable, super-durable trad climbing harness ideal for everything from cragging at Index to going big in Patagonia. The Ethos features a women's-specific bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built with our Kinetic Core Construction, which uses a thin layer of Vectran fibers in place of traditional webbing to evenly distribute weight across the waist and legs. Four pressure-molded gear loops hold all your cams, slings and on-route essentials, and the front two loops are oversized for optimized racking. A Forged Speed Adjust buckle makes for easy on and off, while the rear 12kN-rated haul loop secures your tag line.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Women's-specific bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built using Kinetic Core Construction
- Waistbelt and leg loops feature abrasion-resistant shell and a soft, padded 3D mesh interior
- Four pressure-molded gear loops with slightly larger front loops, 12kN-rated haul loop
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers
KINETIC CORE CONSTRUCTION™
Kinetic Core Construction isn't just another step in harness design—it's a quantum leap. Kinetic Core Construction eliminates the need for narrow strands of structural webbing by using a tri-laminate of Vectran™ polymer to distribute the load evenly throughout the harness's entire structure.