Key element for skiing in the mountains, this hybrid jacket can be worn either as an intermediary or outer layer. Made of Pertex® outer fabric, a Polartec® Alpha® filling which gives warmth, lightness, comfort and side panels in a Polartec® Powerstretch Pro® fleeces gives this piece its highly breathable capacity.
Loyal to our signature, we have added a touch of style in the ultra-functional technical item with a clean cut front topped with fabric quilted with chevrons on the shoulders, body and hood. As for the lining of the sleeves, hood and back, the highly breathable fabric is decorated with the map of the Mont-Blanc massif in black and white chevrons. There you are, ready to go.
- Shell: Pertex® Micro Light stretch polyamide mini ripstop with water repellent finish.
- Side inserts:Midweight Polartec® Power stretch®.
- Insulation:Polartec® Alpha®.
- Insulation hood and shoulders: Primaloft® Silver.
- Lining back and hood: Printed polyester stretch mesh with wicking properties.
- Lining front and sleeves: Pertex® micro light stretch mini ripstop.
- Fixed hood.
- Zipped hand pockets.
- Hem adjustment.