Marin Hawk Hill 1 Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Only
If you want to take your trail riding to a whole new level, the Marin Hawk Hill 27.5" mountain bike is a great way to do it. By providing excellent performance and value, the Hawk Hill will redefine your expectations on the trail.
Designed for fun on the trails, the Hawk Hill provides the confidence to pop a bit of air off every feature, carve berms with style and blast trails at lightning-fast speeds all day long.
Shimano Deore Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This dynamic and playful full-suspension rig ensures you are in complete control while rolling with complete confidence and has you ready to tackle any challenge, no matter how technical it may be. Marin equipped it with a Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain, which features a wide ratio cassette to soar you up to the summit with efficiency, over the top and down the other side. Plus, with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes you have powerful, precise and reliable braking power at your fingertips in all weather conditions.
- Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminium Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 27.5”, 130mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 42mm Offset
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 Pro R, 210x50mm, Custom Tune, 25mm x M8 Hardware Top and Bottom
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus Direct Mount 10-Speed
- Hubs: Front: Formula, 100x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H; Forged Alloy, 141x9mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H, Standard Freehub Body
- Rims: Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 29mm Inner,Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, 32H, TubelessCompatible
- Crankset: Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD
- Cassette: SunRace 10-Speed, 11-42T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminium, 28mm Rise, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Grips: Marin MTN, Closed End
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm
- Seat Post: Marin, Two Bolt Alloy
- Saddle: Marin Speed Concept
- Tyres: Vee Tire, Crown Gem 27.5x2.3", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Compatible