The Odin stem features a 48mm reach and a 36mm rise. - Mark Burnett signature stem - Cold Forged & CNC Machined 6061-T6 Alloy - Heat Treated 6mm solid hex bolts
The Treymone stem features a 51mm reach and a 27mm rise. - Trey Jones and Simone Barraco signature - Heat treated cro-mo M8 6mm solid hex bolts - Cold forged & CNC machined 6061-T6 Alloy
The Syntace Flatforce stem utilizes a 12mm drop for all length options, allowing riders to keep their MTB handlebars in a lower riding position. - 200° clamp face increases handlebar strength and fatigue life - 42mm wide bar clamp for increased handlebar support - Super-low handlebar position solution for unique fit requirements - Sabertooth bar clamp design insures no bolts or clamping surfaces protrude - Stack Height: 27mm
From road to mountain, Syntace's Force 109 stem offers a variety of lengths in a 6° rise with thoughtfully engineered features. It's oversized stem tube diameter offers increased stiffness, and titanium bolts shed unecessary weight. A 200 degree clamp face helps increase handlebar strength and fatigue life. - Stack height: 38.5mm - Weight: 118g (110mm)
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
$20.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
The Slab Stem uses a new design with minimal machining keep cost low and strength high. We also added our small brass badge for a unique style. This stem has a cold-forged body and face plate from 6061 aluminum for high strength, and the recessed top face offers a clean look with our fork preload bolt. - Weight: 11.2-ounce - Reach: 50mm - Stack Height: 30mm - Rise: 31mm (Upright) / 2mm Drop (Invert) - Clamp Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm hardened chromoly (x4) - Pinch Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm hardened chromoly (x2)
$36.99 $50.00 26% Off
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
3D-forged and CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum the Future Stem Comp is optimized for use with all Future Shocks. It's also compatible with our Specialized accessory mount for seamless integration. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, Future Shock-optimized stem. - Available in 6-degree angles and 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths. - Compatible with the Specialized accessory mount.
The Alpinist Stem is a light and stiff alloy stem. Designed to perform during big attacks in the hills and furious bunch sprints, while weighing just 110g for featherweight performance when the road goes up. With classic lines, traditional clamp, and huge range of lengths and rise angles, this stem earns the Alpinist name as the ideal upgrade to almost any bike. LIGHT: Every Alpinist product puts a premium on lightweight, because we know lightweight is a key ingredient to creating magical ride quality. Using premium 7075 Alloy and Ti hardware, the Alpinist stem weighs a feathery 110grams in a 110mm length. STIFF: 3D Forged and CNC machined, despite its feathery weight the Alpinist stem delivers the stiffness needed for big power and precise, sharp handling in the most challenging situations. FIT: With seven lengths to choose from, and three different angles of rise, you know you'll find your perfect fit with the Alpinist Stem. Its classic lines, polished black finish, and traditional 31.8mm clamp make it an aesthetic fit with almost any bike. - Material: 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum - Bolts: Titanium - Lengths: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm - Rise: 6, 12, or 17-degree rise - Weight: 110-115g (for 110mm) - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Clamp Height: 40mm - Steerer Tube: 1-1/8"
The Control Stem is tailor-made with a 35mm clamp to partner with the Control SL bar, delivering more stiffness and more control—coming in at an incredibly light 100g (50mm). Turns out, you can have it all. LIGHT: Where light weight and stiffness meet. Its high-quality 7075 Alloy and Ti hardware and featherweight function make the Control SL Stem a perfect match for race-day setups. STIFF: Made with the same integrity as the suite of stiff Roval components, the Control SL provides race-ready rigidity allowing for precision on the bike. FIT: With six lengths to choose from and 6 degrees of rise, you know you'll find your perfect fit. - Material: 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum - Bolts: Titanium - Length: 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm - Rise: 6 degree rise - Weight: 100g (at 50mm), 130g (at 100mm) - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Clamp Height: 40mm - Steerer Tube: 1-1/8"
Making its debut on the all-new Roubaix the S-Works Future stem is the stiff lightweight upgrade that your Roubaix has been waiting for. It's compatible with all Future Shocks and our Specialized accessory mount and its sleek design will create a seamless integration. - Sleek & seamless integration with all Future Shocks. - Supremely stiff for responsive handling and feel. - Compatible with the Specialized accesory mount. - 6-degree rise - Length options: 70-140mm - Approximate weight: 145g (100mm)
$79.99 $125.00 36% Off
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
$92.99 $125.00 26% Off
Lean and clean. The lightweight and stiff S-Works Tarmac Stem features integrated cable routing for Tarmac SL7 models to clean up the cockpit without complicating the bike build. - Compatible with Tarmac integrated cockpit. - Integrated face-plate computer mount. - 80-140mm length options. - 6 and 12 degree rise options. - Approx. weight: 155g (100mm)
$79.95 $150.00 47% Off
The S-Works Venge stem has been designed to work as a system with the Venge cockpit to optimize aerodynamics, stiffness, and weight. - Seamless integration with the 2019 Venge frame and hidden cables - Optimized for use with the S-Works Aerofly II handlebars for integration - Its dropped clamp and flat upper profile cheat the wind for the maximum aero advantage - Extremely stiff for responsive handling and out of the saddle sprinting
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars