Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Bindings
The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all-skill-level resort shredding. Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all-mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort.
- 50A Durometer Outsole - The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Hemlock, Arbor uses a softer durometer TPE for a more relaxed ride.
- System X Baseplate with Fiberglass Reinforcing - The Hemlock features 15% glass content for a softer, more forgiving ride.
- EVA Footbed
- Co-Moulded Ankle Strap
- Bow-Strap Adjuster - Arbor's patented Bow-Strap adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Asymmetrical Highbacks - Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- 2x4 and Channel Mini-Disk - Mini-Disks require less surface area and along with the System X help provide a more organic snowboard flex underfoot. They are channel compatible.
- Adjustable Aluminum Heelcups - Highly durable extruded aluminum, designed to work with the Mini-Disk for amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers - New for 2019, Arbor's upgraded buckles offer clean, ultra reliable performance, long-term durability, and a tighter, stronger click for unparalleled boot to binding connection.
- Medium flex