*The display model is brand new. NEVER seen water or used. It will be boxed up if shipping is required. Give us a shout with any questions. Thanks for looking
STAR Phase Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard | SUP | 10.8 Ft
Recommended Use: All Around
From the shop: Are you looking to get into sport of paddle boarding? If this is you, than we would recommend that you take a look at the STAR Phase Inflatable SUP 10.8 Ft. From lakes to easy flowing rivers, the STAR Phase 10.8 ft inflatable SUP is going to make your adventure that much more fun! From its 10.8 ft length to its 35" width and its 6" thickness, you will be provided a stable platform to enjoy a day on the lake or multiple days on a river adventure.
The STAR Phase 10.8 ft. is ideal for paddlers who want to have an all around SUP to enjoy their time on the water. From flat water use to adventure touring and down river adventures, the STAR Phase 10.8 ft will be a SUP that will make you wanting more adventures than you could ever imagine.
- Length: 10.8 ft.
- Width: 35"
- Thickness: 6"
Paddler Size Range: 150-250 lbs.
- STAR Phase Inflatable SUP | 10.8
- One 9" Fin
- High pressure manual hand pump
- SUP travel carry bag
- Repair kit
- Paddle NOT Included
- Available in three sizes to suit nearly any paddler, the Phase is equally capable for touring, fitness paddling, families and light river running.
- Advanced materials and construction create a lightweight board that's easy to transport to and from the water.
- PVC-coated drop-stitch material inflates to a fully rigid 20 psi for superior paddling performance, then folds up for compact transport and storage.
- Textured foam deck pad provides comfortable, no-slip footing as you paddle.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Four stainless D-rings on the nose give you options for attaching gear.
- Includes one 9" fin, travel bag, high-pressure pump and repair kit.
- 1-year limited retail warranty.