Hala Atcha 711 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
From the shop: Looking for that perfect playboard for your favorite whitewater park? Looking to improve your overall skills on the river? Already gave the Atcha 96 and want something to tackle the whitewater parks near and far? if this is you, than look no further that than the new Atcha 711. It has everything you need and nothing you don't. Want to tackle the river down stream with something a bit more playful than the Atcha 96?
The Atcha 711 is the board that you are definitely looking for. From the your favorite whitewater park to your favorite river, the Atcha 711 will having you smiling from ear to ear. Yes, it will be more of challenge on some of the rivers you paddle. But you know that and this board will make you realize how much fun all things paddling can be.
The Atcha 711 has the new and improved 9" StompBox Version 2.0 along with a 3 click fins, including one in the front.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- Fins: New and improved Stompbox Version 2.0 and 2 Removable 1.5” Low Profile Side Bite Click Fins and 1 Removable Nose Pocket Click Fin
- Shape: Responsive Board Shape with Full River Rocker and Swallowtail
- On-the-fly River Surfer
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- 6 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points with Bungee Cord
- Nose Handle, center Step-Flat Soft Handle and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport and Tail D-Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad Nose and Tail
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty