Scarpa Fuego Men's Hiking Boots
Sale items are discontinued items
If the BLM's fire teams can carry their massively heavy packs to wherever the fire's blazing on the mountain for hours of hard work over flaming terrain with the Scarpa Men's Fuego Boot, then you can certainly wear it wherever you go backpacking this summer. Scarpa suited the Fuego specifically for Wildland fire crews, with a one-piece, Italian Crosta leather that's waxed for long-lasting durability. By leaving out a rubber rand, Scarpa made sure the fire crews wouldn't have to deal with rubber melting off the boot. The higher cuff provides proper support when you're hauling a heavy load, and there's a footbed and EVA midsole for underfoot comfort. The Vibram M4 Tech sole ensures the stability you need to cover miles on miles.
- Mountain boots designed for Wildland fire crews
- Waxed, one-piece, Italian Crosta leather for long-lasting durability
- Tall cuff with padded calf for proper support on long trails
- Midsole and footbed designed to assure comfort with heavy packs
- Virbram M4 Tech sole has a stable platform and grippy lugs
4 lbs. 8 oz.